You have no items in your shopping cart.
This definitive and highly regarded, comprehensive one-volume Bible study resource has expanded its reach in a big way, with its release in the popular New International Version.
The Andrews Study Bible is an innovative and practical presentation of the Scriptures. It is designed for both the new believer and the experienced Bible student. In the Andrews Study Bible you will find Light, Depth, and Truth. You will be inspired to follow the Bible in a deep study in the things of God. You will be led to a life of service for Christ and the hope of His soon return.
- Easy-to-read design in two-colour print
- More than 10,000 study notes written by an international group of Bible scholars and theologians
- Feature articles discussing the inspiration and message of the Bible
- An introduction to each book of the Bible, with a discussion of facts regarding the title, author, date, themes, purpose, and structure, also including an outline of the book’s content.
- A highlighted center margin with 10,000+ cross-references, and translation notes below each column
- A unique, linked reference system to illuminate twenty-eight great themes, such as salvation, death, creation, the Sabbath, and the Second Coming of Jesus
- An annotated scripture index to the great themes useful for leading Bibles studies
- 11 two-colour in-text maps and 15 full-colour end maps of the land of the Bible, with a comprehensive location index and grid reference
- Charts that present important Bible information for easy understanding
- Practical advice on how to follow the Bible in daily life, including a popular Bible reading plan
- Harmony of the Gospels, including events, parables and miracles lists
- Timeline of Bible events
- Concordance: extensive 290 pages, 4795 word entries, 36,000 scripture references with breif context of words use, 339 descriptive biographical entries
- Gold page edging
- Two Marker Ribbons
- Font size of the Bible text is 9.25 pt and the notes 8 pt.