You have no items in your shopping cart.
PROPHET OR PLAGIARIST?
One of the most serious questions ever raised about Ellen White
Ellen White’s Afterlife examines:
- The delightful fictions about her in the 1960s
- The troubling facts uncovered in the 1970s
- The enlightening research of the 1980s and beyond
Included is a treasure trove of crucial documents in the journey:
- Minutes of the Walter Rea investigative committee on Ellen White’s use of sources
- Veltman’s summary of his 8-year analysis of the sources used in The Desire of Ages
- The White Estate’s reaction to the Veltman study
- Minutes of the 1919 Bible Conference
- W. C. White’s understanding of his mother’s inspiration and use of documents
- Overview of Donald McAdam’s pioneering work on Ellen White’s use of documents